October 28, 2013

Rockharbor Fullerton Trunk + Treat!

Last night was our 4th annual Trunk+Treat! Here are a few photos from all the fun! Have I mentioned I absolutely love my church community/friends/fam? This is what life is all about...and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Daddy + Koda the bear


Henry as the caped crusader///baby Bruce Wayne///the Dark Knight! 


Miles, Shawn + Virginia!


Miles the Strong Man! 

    
Enjoying his second lollipop.


The Brehmer's/soccer studs! And a little Captain America photobomber :)


Somebody isn't really into surfing...


Buds collecting that candy!


My heart was melting at this moment and the world stood still...


Tacos! I spy a lamb and a shark and a butterfly and a wolf! Those animals know how to party!


Free root-beer floats at the Rock n' Roll 50's trunk + treat spot! Such a clever idea!


Batman in his bat-cave 


We caught him eating a Snickers not once, but TWICE straight thru the wrapper. 


Carrie + Koda playin' ball!


The cutest dinos I have ever seen! 


Josiah the baby Dino


Just look at that itty bitty bear booty!


 "Deb, you have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!"---is what I thought when I took this photo! Please promise to wear this next year! 


yay! 


All 4 of us :)

No comments: