November 25, 2013

Where Did the Month Go?

It's been almost one month since I've last blogged!

In the past month Henry turned 2 months old, James turned 21 months old (so close to being 2! I cannot believe it), I now have bangs which I'm sure I will be so sick of by the end of this week, Mitch has continued in the church plant program and been preparing for a busy December, we renewed our Disneyland passes (thanks to my mama!), Teddy got groomed and pampered at his new groomers, and my sisters are visiting this week!

"What up, ma?"


bang-a-rang


"choo-choo?!"


fist pumps for Mickey!


Fresh from the groomers


park adventures!


Aunt Moriah + Baby H


...and now, Thanksgiving is Thursday + Christmas is in exactly 1 month! 

Whew!

So what have you been up to? I feel like Facebook is mostly reposts and ads and not much else. I actually check Instagram to see how you all are vs checking Facebook these days. Anyone else do the same?


Blogposts to come: A 2013 Thanksgiving letter to friends + fam, decorating your stroller with some snazzy Christmas spirit, and some photo sessions!

No comments: