June 3, 2014

Deshler Family Photos...

I am so excited to share these cute family photos with you! I took these a few weeks back, but here's what the Deshler fam had to say after they received their photos...

"Ana, The pictures are gorgeous, you captured my daughter as I see her, beautiful and full of unspoiled wonder."

"Hi Ana, I absolutely love how the pictures came out! You did a fantastic job...I can't thank you enough for these photos that we will cherish a lifetime." 





 







Did I mention it was my pleasure?! Thanks again Deshler family for asking me to be your photographer! Your baby girl is such a cutie, + it makes my job super easy when the subjects are as awesome as y'all!

>>>If you're interested in a shoot, email me at iluvframes@gmail.com for more info! I offer 30 minute sessions or 60 minute sessions!<<<

No comments: