August 11, 2013

Henry's Nautical Baby Shower...

Ahoy there, matey! That's right. Henry had a baby shower that was nautical themed! I was surfing Etsy and came across this cool printable DIY for just $10, and was like, "Dude. YES!" A summerish theme for a summer pregnancy for a GREAT price?! =LOVE!

My mom was so excited to host and throw us the shower here in Fullerton, and she was such a wonderful hostess! She gave an amazing speech at the shower, which was held at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Downtown Fullerton. The Fullerton train station is right next door, so needless to say James was SUPER excited about nana's choosing the best location in Fullerton (James is in love with trains-just in case you didn't know), and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves! I know we did :)

Here are a few photos from Henry's special day...






My mother is a beauty, right?!


My mom + her babies! 


These two are the absolute best. ABSOLUTE BEST I SAY!


The speech that had me so teary eyed...in a good way!


Shower games!


RockHarbor Fullerton shout-out! Holla'!


Friends! 
ps-thank you Johnny + Emily for surprising us! 
That was absolutely the best surprise EVER! Love you guys :)


Fam!


More fam!


That cutie wanted to sit by grandma + grandpa :)


Found this on the camera after the shower, gotta love the selfie shot. Lookin' good ma! 


Kid's table! My niece Addison, nephew Bobby, and pal Sebastian!
 These are some cool kids I tell ya!


Nana + grandma 




Thank you friends + family for coming to Henry's shower! 
We felt so loved by all of you that came and celebrated alongside us!

ps-I can't believe how fast this entire pregnancy is going! I'll be 38 weeks this Thursday and am so excited to meet our baby boy. For now, we are getting little things together...hmm, I should probably pack my hospital bag, and maybe have Mitch install the infant car seat soon. Ahh well, we will get to it all eventually! 

No comments: