September 24, 2012

Costume ideas...

Earlier this week James and I took a little field trip to Target to get a few things when low & behold I saw...HALLOWEEN + AUTUMN decor!


Can you believe the 1st day of autumn was last Saturday?! Where does time go, seriously? I wanna know?

So now that I have a son, I've been thinking maybe it's time to seriously consider this lil' guy's costume. With that said, I really want to make it. And I hate to admit this, but I don't even know how to thread a needle, so it's going to have to be something clever, easy, and possibly thread/needle-less. OR I might just have to buckle down and learn...I have about 40 days, so that's plenty of time, right? Right.

So here's a short list of costume possibilities:

ewok baby!


spider baby!


lumberjack baby aka just-like-daddy baby!


owl baby!


moose baby!


plankton baby!


Did you see a baby costume you love? 
Follow me on Pinterest where you can get the links to these cuties!

ps-we're leaning toward ewok baby or just-like-daddy baby :)








No comments: