May 16, 2014

Victoria Beach /// Patio Fun...

Finally! I snapped these photos of the boys a few months ago and JUST took a look at them! I think I had the film developed in March...Oi.

I had seen a few IG pals photograph that spot and I was determined to go myself. So we packed up the boys and headed south! Mitch is totally not a beach person, but I'm trying my best to convince him the beach is actually the best place ever. I might have my work cut out for me, but hey! I love my mountain man.

Victoria Beach is close to Laguna, and this amazing castle is actually a tower that was a stairway leading down to the beach---

"Victoria Beach is located south of main beach and is known for its white sandy beach, beautiful blue-green waters and unique residences (old and new). But the main attraction is the tower that stands tall at the north end of the beach. The 16th century looking Victorian turret or lighthouse type structure, built as a spiral staircase access to the beach from the towering residence above, was built in 1926. The castle like tower is a must see for tourists and photographers."-Discover Laguna Website

It's kind of a challenge to find this place, so I highly suggest googling it or using yelp for tips on parking and actually finding it. Also, Bette Middler owned this home once. BETTE-MIDDLER you guys. "Beaches" anyone?

Hope you enjoy the photos and MAJOR shout out to my homie extraordinaire April that lent me her cameras! These were shot with her Yashica D Medium Format Film Camera. Eat yer heart out, VSCO. Actually, I really love VSCO and I'm just being a hater.



Super upset about his grapes that are somewhat covered in sand. OK, A LOT covered in sand.



Trying to get over his sandy grapes...


obviously, I'm in love with this one.


twins.



These are from our back patio. Oh James, I promise to always remember you this way... 


I LOVE THIS ONE!


  Teddy, your grandpa eyebrows and glisten-y eyes are so precious!

No comments: