March 4, 2015

Moriah's Senior Session...

This is my baby sister Moriah! Okay, so she's not a "baby" anymore, and she's actually graduating high school this semester!

I loved photographing her, and I have to admit, it's so weird seeing your sibling grow up. SO WEIRD! One of my earliest memories of Moriah was when she used to watch me put my make-up on, and she would just sit so quiet and sweet as I was thoroughly annoyed with her, in a big sister sort of way. I also remember her asking me if I was popular, and I remember telling her something along the lines of, "Well, I have some friends, so I guess I'm not un-popular." And then she CRIED! Hardcore---sobbing, screaming, suuuuper upset! When I asked her what was wrong, she said in a very high pitched scream-cry, "ALL THE POPULAR GIRLS ON TV ARE SO MEAN! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAN!!!"---hahah! I have the sweetest sister ever! 

So what I'm trying to say is, this photo session was one I will never forget and I have been reflecting a lot on the person she has become. I love you so much Moshey-Moriah-Girl, and I am so proud of you!





No comments: