March 4, 2015

Recent Family Snaps...

So here are some snaps from this past month!

My beautiful mom

My sister playing her guitar, she shared with me that when she was little, 
hearing me play with such passion encouraged her to do the same! 


Joel Copper, the wonder pup!

-----

Us and the Cabazon Dinos!


Dada, go get Henry!


Henry the brave!


Dino 1


Dino 2


The boys doing what they do best---climbing dino feet


Climbing continued...


GO PHX SUNS!!!


Cousins celebrating James' birthday, eating cupcakes at 10am!


Father + Son, The Bobby's


Cousins!


These babes are ready for a wedding!

-----

Don't they look so excited?!


!!!


Some of us weren't sure where to look, mostly because we were so excited about giraffes being feet away from our faces!


Henry and some tusks :)


I am in love with this kid's hair, but for real.


Okay, I promise I didn't pose him. He said,"Mama, come here! FUNNY! Ahhhh!" PURE GOLD.


Twins.


"IIIIIIICE CREEEEEAM!"


He takes his ice cream very seriously. 


VERY SERIOUSLY.


Okay okay, there's sort of a grin here. So maybe not that seriously?


Happy birthday my sweet baby James! I am so happy to be your mama!

No comments: