February 6, 2012

Tarzan's Treehouse...


Last night, Mitch and I took a little stroll through Disneyland hoping the labor process would get going...alas, no James.

But right before we left the park, Mitch stopped and pointed to the entrance of "Tarzan's Treehouse". We had heard/read somewhere that stairs are a labor commencing tool that might get the ball rolling...so up to the treetops we went!

Needless to say, we had to take a lot of breaks so I could catch my breath (and let families go past us because of my snail pace).

When we finished the treehouse, I was more than willing to head home. Whew! I seriously felt like I had ran a mile! We even had to stop and rest at a bench before we left so I could get some energy!

So with 3 days away from my due date, and a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning, we shall see if James will be here soon! How exciting to think that at the end of this week we might have a baby boy in our arms!

:))) We are all smiles over here.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Yay for babies! I am so excited for you guys. Praying for your new family!